My heart was in the right place when I wrecked the HVAC

My heart was in the right place when I wrecked the HVAC

From there, I ended up shocking myself enough that my head slammed into a very delicate piece of HVAC equipment.

I’m honestly not the sort of guy who does anything whatsoever that could harm another person. Shoot, I’m so careful that I very rarely have done anything that might get me hurt for that matter. No, I like to keep it safe for sure. So why I didn’t see that working on my own HVAC equipment was not only stupid but unsafe is sort of beyond me even now. It’s been more than 10 months since I nearly destroyed the HVAC equipment and I’m still sort of wondering what happened. Well, what happened was that I took an HVAC repair into my own hands when I clearly should have followed my first instinct. When I walked inside the house to discover that it was so hot from a lack of air conditioning, I had an instant impulse. That impulse was to call the HVAC company and get the air conditioning fixed. Had I gone with that impulse I would have saved myself a big headache and a big HVAC bill. Against my better judgment, I decided to have a look inside the HVAC air handler. Just taking off the panel was a mistake. From there, I ended up shocking myself enough that my head slammed into a very delicate piece of HVAC equipment. Thankfully, it wasn’t too bad a shock. However, I decided that was all it was going to take for me to stop this foolishness. I called the HVAC company and they were able to replace the parts that I damaged as well as the small original problem.

a/c set up